Our Littleton Dog Boarding Services
Here at Floppy Dog Daycare we know how much your dog means to you and it is our mission to give them a home away from home. We understand that all dogs have different needs, which is why we offer a structured and fun stay tailored towards each dog.
Our staff is trained in pet first aid. Caring for animals is our passion. We will entertain and fuss over them until you are ready to collect a tired happy dog that can’t wait for his or her next visit to Floppy Dog. Contact us today to reserve your stay!
- Must have proof of current vaccinations for Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper & Parvovirus or DHLPP.
- Must pass a Tryout Day if participating in daycare during the stay — keep in mind that we do accept individuals dogs for boarding if not accepted for daycare.
- Must make reservations in advance.
- One dog- $40/night
- Two dogs- $75/night
- Three dogs- $107/night
- Holidays fill up fast, so it is recommended that dog boarding reservations are made at least 6 weeks in advance for any holiday or long weekend. Waitlists are dependent on the size of dog and availability.
- We recommend drop off to be no later than 4 p.m. of the night they are staying the night so your dog can get plenty of play time and dinner before going to bed. Please pick up once your overnight stay is over — no later than 30 minutes before close on the day of pick-up.
- Dogs are encouraged to bring their own blanket, toy or stuffed animal/sleeping buddy that will remain in their bunk for any time the dog will go in to nap or for bedtime. This helps with any separation anxiety and makes their stay more comfortable.
- Owners should bring plenty of food supply that will last them for the entire time of their stay with proper feeding instructions. If no food is provided, a $5/day charge will be added to your bill to cover the cost of food.
- Medicine (in form of powder, pill or liquid (NO INJECTIONS)) can be administered as long as it is in the original bottle, with the original label, from the vet. Instructions of dosage on the label will be properly followed by our Dog Boarding Attendants.
Schedule Your Dog Boarding Stay With Us Today
If you want to ensure your dog is receiving the best care while you’re away, reserve them a spot at Floppy Dog Daycare today.