Our Dog Daycare Services in Littleton
Here at Floppy Dog, your dog has the opportunity to socialize and play with friends. Your dog will be matched with others of a similar size and/or temperament to ensure a fun and unforgettable day. Our play groups help promote healthy canine manners that are often dormant if your dog is left at home alone.
We believe in providing force-free discipline to all dogs and our staff is trained in pet first aid. We also have pet care technicians present each day to make sure your dog stays happy and healthy. Sign up your pup for our reliable, premier dog daycare services today!
- Full Day: $29
- Two Dogs Full Day: $56
- Half Day (Up to 5 Hours): $21
- 5 Full Days: $135
- 10 Full Days: $255
- 20 Full Days: $480
Very Important Dog (V.I.D.) Package:
Unlimited dog daycare visits within a 30-day period for $440.
- Must be at least 6 months in age and spayed/neutered.
- Must have proof of current vaccinations for Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper & Parvovirus or DHLPP.
- Must pass a Tryout Day. This is a free day of daycare where we can assess your dog’s needs.
- Must make reservations in advance.
- Request for reservations can be made online, by phone or in person.
- Please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. If a deposit is made, we will credit your account for another time or provide a refund.
- Dogs can eat lunch if it is requested by the owner
- Dogs are allowed, but not required, to take nap if the owner requests their dog to do so.
- In case of sickness or injury, the guardian of the dog will be contacted immediately. If this is an emergency situation (after assessed by our Dog Daycare Attendants), we will then take the proper course of action to get your dog treated and taken care of properly. This may mean taking the dog to our vet if we cannot reach the owner in a timely fashion. ***Owners are required to sign a waiver upon their first day that allows Floppy Dog Daycare to take their dog to our vet for proper health care in the case of an emergency.***